We May Make Changes to These Terms
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We May Make Changes to our Site
- We may update and change our Website from time to time to reflect changes to our operations, our users’ needs and our commercial or charitable priorities.
We May Suspend or Withdraw our Site
- Our Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons.
In respect of any contribution that you may make or post to the Website, You agree that:
any contribution that you make must:
- be accurate (where it states facts);
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions); and
- comply with the law applicable in Queensland, Australia and in any country from which it is posted.
any contribution that you make must not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- include child sexual abuse material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promote any illegal activity;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the contribution emanates from the RewardsinCrypto.com, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Conduct of Members
- Professional services engagements are subject to various risks and liabilities. RewardsinCrypto.com is not, and will not be, a party to any agreement or engagement between any Member and any other party (including another Member as the case may be).
- A Membership expressly and absolutely excludes any right, power, or authority of the relevant Member to:
(a) represent the RewardsinCrypto.com; or
(b) commit the RewardsinCrypto.com to any contractual obligation whatsoever; or
(c) obtain, or seek to obtain, any benefit for, or on behalf of, the RewardsinCrypto.com in any way, or by any means whatsoever; or
(d) to do any of the things listed in items (a) through (c) above in relation to another Member without that other Member’s express written permission.
- A Member that claims to represent RewardsinCrypto.com is personally liable for such representation, and will immediately be in material breach of this Agreement.
- RewardsinCrypto.com website & Staff absolutely disclaims any liability for the obligations, work, services and conduct of each Member.
Inactive accounts policy
In general, users are expected to be active members within the RewardsinCrypto.com community. If an account is found to be overly inactive, the account may be reclaimed by RewardsinCrypto.com without notice. Inactivity may be considered as:
- Not logging into the site for at least six months
- Never having uploaded content
- If the user automates activity through Bots.
- Not actively partaking in Posts & Comments
Encouraging Terms of Service violations
If you post content that encourages other users to violate our Terms of Service, the content may be removed, your account may be penalized, and in some cases your account may be terminated.